Friday, June 15, 2012

C-I-N-E-M-A!

Yesterday I travelled back to Helsinki after work from my mom's, to meet my gal Emma. We sat at a McDonald's in Kaisaniemi and talked about everything between earth and sky. Then we walked around the city to find a birthdaypresent to my mom, and endeed we did find one, but you will see it tomorrow ;). We managed to do all this before our movie started playing. It's a while since I've been to the theatres but now we found a interesting movie. Snow white and the Huntsman. Have to tell you that it was awesome! Spooky, romantic, sad and veery HD haha. And Chris Hemsworth is more then welcome to me ;).... I have to admit that I was a bit sceptical when I saw that it was made by the producers of Alice in wonderland, because I didn't like that movie at all! But it was better than expected, so I recommend it to everyone, who loves a bit fantasy and romance. Though I was disappointed when there wasn't a big kiss at the end but that's everything I'll reveal for now;)...




Bag: Mango 79,95e

See-trough shirt: Zara 39,95e

Shorts: Zara 35,95e


In theee bus!




Picaboo!


2 comments: