Saturday, June 2, 2012

So long suckers!

Ahh FINALLY! School is now officially over, and I feel like flying! Had a really rough day but now I can just sit down and relaaax ;). My dear brother graduated from highschool, but I still have 2 years left.... Emma slept over at our place and she's going to stay another one, so we woke up at 6 am and started to put ourself together. The seremonielasted for three freaking hours but we made it! Then we suffered at my grandmothers place, celebrating my brother. It took six hours, and now we're exhausted! We even worked hard yesterday when we baked two mudcakes for the party. We burned the first one. :D But it was a great day anyway so enjoy everyone!




Spa! The body shop: Ionic clay mask(seaweed) 19,95e



My gift to my bro! Cufflinks: Hugo Boss 64e

Driving with our old american car for the first time this year! :)

Handsome one :)

It's oveeer! Dress: Zara old


Blazer: Zara 90e

Yammie!








No comments:

Post a Comment