Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cats and horses!

Sorry for wait, but I just haven't had the time to write, but now I'm back! I did my last exam today and I'm feeling free.I dont have anything that important to write about but I decided to bring up one of my favourite labels. Miu miu. For every catloving person, this is the right puss! And because I can't afford an own piece, I spotted less expensive ones and that match with the 2011 fall collection. They are from chicy.se very nice. So you should always look out for a similar one which doesn't cost that much. And, because I love animals and because I'm a horsegirl, here is some pics of yesterdays lesson! Pusspuss pussycat! ;)






Sweater: 359 sek

Top: 499 sek

Top: 499 sek

T-shirt: 329 sek

T-shirt: 398 sek



It was a biiiig jump :D



No comments:

Post a Comment