Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Day of...not so nice dreams!

This day was definitly not one of my favourite ones...The day started okay, but I was really tired and I had a sick feeling in my throat. The good thing of the day was a movie we saw on our English lesson, "The scent of a woman", starring Al Pachino who's really charming in that film. But the rest of the day went with a headache and hunger, so I and Emma went to McDonald's after school, before a movie night with the entire school in Bio Rex. The movie is called "Canned dreams" and it was terrible. I hated it so much, because it basicly shows a cans way to our supermarkets. They really showed how they slaughter the animals! I couldn't stop crying and I just wanted to vomit. Thanks for the trashfood before! I was exhousted after the movie and I had to carrie my hevy bags to the railwaystation, because I wanted to visit my mom today, and ofcourse the train had some problems, so instead of a 20 minute traintripp, it was a 40 minute trailnightmear. Sorry for all these complains, but this day just beat the crap out of me... But I got some outfitpics, so here they are! Hope you had a better day...
Lov'it! Anyone seen?

Yam! (not so yam after the movie..)

Top: Mango 15,95e

Tunika: Zara 59,95e, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 200e, Bag: Self made, Jeans: Cubus 4,95e



No comments:

Post a Comment