Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Surf's up!

Prints are constantly 'in' in fashion, and yet this summer too. Specially prints that look like real-life pictures. Jimmy Choo has this summer one of the most amazing prints I've ever seen and I fell for them totally. There's nothing I want more then that blue surf-clutch. Surprise, surprise, it's blue! Just for me, because I  looove blue these days ;). But of course I can't afford a Jimmy Choo bag or clutch, so I spotted a very good substitute from Zara (another surprise..). The print on it is a dock and even my wallet fits the style. I bet that the real clutch is two or even three times more expensive than my dress. So I encourage you people to not buy the more expensive one, but mix up your own discoveries!

This is my new love!
Even the orange-sunsetclutch is adorable!
My dress: Zara 69,95e
More of Jimmy Choo, in my blue ;)
The lovely birthdaypurse!

2 comments: