Saturday, May 26, 2012

The city of sun!

Finally I had the chance to just go out and take some pictures without a hurry! Three tests behind, three more to go but it was friday so we had time. I walked around the city with Emma for a while and found Hakaniemen silta (a bridge) and decided to stay there. I think we both pulled off pretty well :). It was the third time on thursday this week when I went to Zara hehe and found this braided top. You can see a lot of clothes in the same theme in stores right now, specially in Zara, but they're all so expensive! This one had a more reasonable price.. Then I also found yesterday a HUGE eyeshadow palette from H&M. I rearly use eyeshadow, but maybe I'll start now..? So nice to spend an afternoon with a good friend, and we sat a while in cafe Picnic, Kaisaniemi, and just talked. Hopefully you will have a wonderful weekend, Bisou bisou!

Braided top: Zara 39,95e


Crochet bustier: Gina Tricot 9,95e
Skirt: Gina tricot 19,95e
Jeans jacket: Mango 39,95e
Shoes: Converse 69,95e
Shades: Ray ban 120e

Mustache-ring: Accessorize 4,95e







Eyeshadow palette: H&M 7,95e


No comments:

Post a Comment