Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award & DH

1. Name 10 bloggers. (originally 15)

2. Let the 10 bloggers know about this by telling them on their blog.

3. Share 7 facts about yourself.

4. Thank the blogger who named you.

5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blogpost.
6. Thank you Emma who presented me this award!
My seven facts:
1. I bet I have more than a hundred different (some not so nice) laughs!
2. Shopping s-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y calms down my nervs.
3. I love dancing, so I might start to stamp a beat on a public place.
4. I have to read the Twilight-books over and over again!
5. I could snap pictures every day, everywhere, about everything, anytime. 
6. Sometimes I'm a VERY big blonde...
7. I'm a movieholic.

haha I put only 5 names but it'll do for now :D!
For another news I had my dancehall springshow today (8 am...) and we had a lot of fun! It turned out well, really didn't think so.. Here's some pics!



My dancehall queen!





My make-up with the new eyeshadow palette!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your nomination, it means a lot to me! And of course congrats on your award! Amazing photos!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a Romwe dress +$50 freebies and a secret gift

    ReplyDelete