Thursday, May 3, 2012

Challenge me!

Well haha, my dear friend Emma (www.emmaflies.blogspot.com) challenged me to pic up 11 things that make me happy. It's gonna be hard but I will try my best, and these are not in a particular order. Then I have to send it to 3-5 other bloggers. So I picked up:

1. Jennica (www.youngwildfreejen.blogspot.com)
2. Emilia (www.wearesmiling.blogspot.com)
3. Hilde (www.go-and-show.blogspot.com)

My terrible, horrible, dreadful friend Emma! :)


The Ocean
Music
Robert Pattinson (and many other hot guys!)
Shopping
Movies (including Twilight, PS. I Love You etc.)
Tattoos ( I will put out soon the one I will have)
Books and Series (S and the C, Friends, Twilight, The Hungergames...)
Travelling (I would love to go to NYC, Rio, Paris and Rome)
Dancing (like my dancehall)
Good food (specially desserts ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment