Thursday, May 10, 2012

One Aussie treatment please!

Yeah, I wish! I've always been fascinated about Australia, it's culture, climate and MEN! oh yess, would be more then happy to visit the incredible beaches to peek on some hot aussie-men... ;) Anyone seen the TV serie Bondi-Beach? I surtantly have hehe. No. The country is hot...kind...amazing! Okay I can quit. I actually found a more smoother and less expencive way to enjoy the aussie heat, with the Aussie shampoo and conditioner! Wii! They really makes your hair feel like velvet, and you don't have to go all the way to down-under;). I simply treated my self with a spa evening because I'm exhausted after todays dancing lesson. Dancehall if you know. We are rehearsing four our seeson finally; the springshow. And it's haaaaard! Now im just going to relax, so nighty!



Your welcome! ;)




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment