Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fun in the sun!

Today I entered a tiny flea market near my mom. Didn't find much, the movie "Chocolate" with the forever-amazing Johnny Depp. Then I just sat in the sun and read my other favourite book from Stephenie Meyer, "The Host". Just started but im going to cry a lot on the way. It was nice to wear my new Zara skirt, which is asymmetric. And that is IN right now! If you don't want to buy a new one, you can just cut your old skirt, as long as you wear one ;). I found my old Zara t-shirt from the bottom of my closet, but they worked well together. I encourage you to really dig in to your closets and toss away those pieces you don't use anymore, and wear the ones you've forgotten! I'm going to do that to my closet at some point soon too, and sell the old clothes at a flea market. I will inform you when, bye!

T-shirt: Zara 16,95e, Skirt: Zara 39,95e


Shades: Ray Ban






No comments:

Post a Comment