Monday, May 7, 2012

Teeny weeny string bikini!


Today is a awesome day! The sun is shineing and I have a desperate need of summer! Well, it's only four weeks left, and for me the are very short. LOV IT! But one of the most important things regarding the summer is B-i-k-i-n-i-s! I've never been much of a spender on bikinis, but this year I desided to step it up, with this blog and all.:) H&M has some of the most amazing patterns on bikinis and swimsuites this year, and not expensive at all! And I can't stop being mesmerized about that women on the commercial....I might order some very cute bikinis from Victora's Secret, not sure yet. Down on the page is my options.But here is some of my new summerloves (I'll take more pics with them when it's hot outside;))!


I loove Mustach-stuff!
Triangle bikini: H&M 9,95e
Neutral (good match-up) bottom: H&M 4,95e
Triangle bikini: H&M 4,95e
Mustach ring: Accessorieze 4,95e
Victoria's Secret: Push-up halter top, Neon coral 44$

The Abbie pom-pom triangle top, Raspberry 32$ (My favourite!!)
Victoria's Secret: Push-up halter top, Mint 44$

Victoria's Secret: Push-up halter top, White crochet 48$
I last summer....brown?

3 comments:

  1. i love those The Abbie pom-pom triangle top bikinis 2 there just so cute! and i love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you all, I appriciate every single nice comment! And YES, I will visit your blog as soon as possible!
    xx Amy :)

    ReplyDelete