Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothersday!

Today is mothersday, which technically means that everybody should worship their moms ;). My mother is actually sick today, so I went with my brother to visit her with flowers and a card. She was so happy, and that made me also feel good, and it shows how important our mothers really are, icluding this day. Then we travelled to our cottage near Porvoo and met our cousines and our grandmother there. We ate barbecue food and sat in the sun. It was veryyy nice. I also put on my Zara extreme-wide pants and ballerinas for the first time this year, awesome! Happy mothersday to all mothers!



Roses for my beautiful mother! <3



Our cuosines (My;) ) little puppie, Osku, didn't get any stakes...


Pants: Zara 59,95e


Jacket: Mango 39,95e, Shirt: H&M 6,95e

Bag: Vintage


Shoes: Bianco 39,95e

Shades: Vintage

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh Motherlover!! Huomasin vast äsken ja meinasin nauraa itteni kuoliaaks :DDD

    ReplyDelete