Monday, May 21, 2012

"Hello lover!"

Today after school I couldn't hold me back anymore. I saw my colorfull lover ages ago, but finally I decided to buy it. It's not that impressive, but it took my heart. Just a burst of color in one single top. Aah. So now it's mine! :) Ofcourse I bought some other stuff on the way but that ain't a crime...? It was pretty save-shopping for me this time, because these babies didn't cost much. So to Zara everyone, you'll find heaven there!
 It is incredible to see how much people fill the sidewalks now, good that I could find my way in to Zara! We are all waiting for summer and there's only eleven days left. Hallelujah! So with warm cheers of 30 degrees, I salute you all. Bisou bisou;)!
Outfit of the day!



Top: JC 19,95e
Skirt: Mango 29,95e
THE top: Zara 14,95e


Bright? :)
Earrings: Zara 12,95e



Maxidress: H&M 14,95e

3 comments:

  1. Juvliga bilder du e så vacker! :))<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. tack tack, jag uppskattar alla ljuvliga kommentarer sååå mycket:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, and YES i would love to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete