Monday, May 14, 2012

Splash of color!

I think people these days look a bit melancholic, specially here in Finland. Our country is a bit behind when it comes to fashion, and we certanly don't wear much of colors. Which is bad. I have to admite, I've been one of those people, but I've tried to step it up. Specially when summer is coming! Many have there doubts about pink, I do too sometimes, but it's a bright way to stand out, as well as a way to look feminine. This dress I wore today cheered my day, so it's important to have at least on splash of color in your wardrobe. Even my perfume fitted the theme! Here's also some colorful things I might buy.

Litas: 162 $

Zara: 22,95e

Zara: 89,95e

Zara: 65,95e

Nastygal: 68 $

Necklace: Mango 4,95e

Dress: Zara 19,95e





Bag: Zara 39,95e

Perfume: DKNY 45e

3 comments:

  1. ja ha gjort mitt för sommaren, mintgröna byxor! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. älskar ditt blogg de här e just son ja vill läsa om och juvlig klänning!:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. weheeeii! Muy bien, 10 poäng! :) tack tack, jag är mer än lycklig att få glada kommentarer!

    ReplyDelete