Saturday, May 19, 2012

L-A-Z-Y.

Unfortunately my schoolweek ended on wednesday, so I've been chilling for the past few days, thankfully not alone. On thursday I went to Emma's place and we spent the night with a LOT of music, laugh and girltalk. It was swell! On friday mom picked me up and on our way home we stopped by my grandma. My cousines were there too, the other has been in Africa doing charity and the other is in the army (you can see them both in the new movie "Kohta 18"). It was so nice to see them again. I rented one of my favourite love-movies, "Sweet home Alabama", and today I'm going to see an other one, "P.S. I love you". Going to cry my eyes out...
 My lazyness has been going all morning, with the sun and all. I spent 2 hours outside sunbathing, so at the moment I'm pretty red hehe... :) Soon I'll be eating some thin pancakes, go to the Sauna, take a dose of moisture from TRESemmé and ofcourse enjoy this pre-summer! Ciao!


Shirt: Zara 16,95e




New Bikini! H&M 9,95e


tantantantan!


Depend 3,95e



yammy!


No comments:

Post a Comment