Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sale-shopping!

Now this is one of the most wonderful times of the year. Summer-sales. A every girls dream to run to the stores and just amass so many clothes as possible. I did just that. Though I was a little disappointed, because it wasn't Mango's best sale ever... It could have been better, even if I did find some nice pieces...;) I'm going to write and show pictures of my sale-hell in two parts, so the other one will come tomorrow, with my findings from Zara. Täntäntäää! But today it will be Mango. I found a beautiful blue maxidress with stripes, which I've seen before on the websites, nice, CHEAP pair of heels in coral, new sunglasses, a summery tunic and two bracelettes. Uuu! and a pair of shorts from H&M! My final price was around 80 euros. Wuhuu! :D







Shoes: Mango 24,95e




Shirt: Mango 16,95e





Maxidress: Mango 16,95e



Bracelettes: Mango 5,95e x2


Sunglasses: Mango 12,95e



Shorts: H&M 19,95e




No comments:

Post a Comment