Sunday, June 10, 2012

DD-Double Denim!

Hello blog! This was my first summer-holidayweekend after my first workweek. And right now my powers are hundred miles away... It was such a nice weekend, with my dad's birthday and all. We were at our summerhouse in Porvoo and we ate a lot of barbequed food! Then I and my brother went to our cousines to have a horror-movie sleepover, followed by a sunbathing day. The movie is pretty creepy but it had a very strange ending... Even more terrifying when my 4-year-old cousin told us that she'd heared some strange voices from the attic during the night..Iik. Anyway,yesterday morning I had just the right amount of time to run to Zara and pic up a pair of denimshorts. Love the details; darker denim on the upper side, the golden staples...





Denim shorts: Zara 35,95e

Dad <3




Crochet-top: Mango 29,95e
Jacket: Mango 39,95e, Cardigan: Zara 19,95e



Earrings: Zara 12,95e


Doggy was hungry :)



Ring: Accessorize 4,95e




















No comments:

Post a Comment