Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Creditcard on fire!

So here we are as I promissed yesterday, it's time for Zara!!Sadly the prices woren't so low, but I did find everything I was looking for, and much more haha :D. A cardigan in a native-indian style and a blouse in the same style. Don't know why that style really hits me...lov it! A pair of shoes that Jeffrey Campbell has in the same style, but only with staples. Then my love, a crochettskirt which I've seen earlier this spring. It's going to fit my tanned leeegs...;) Uuh! and a leather belt, that fitts with everything and black leggings. That might be all! Final price around 180 euros....damn.


Cardigan: Zara 39,95e



Shoes: Zara 29,95e





Belt: Zara 4,95e


Blouse: Zara 39,95e




Skirt: Zara 49,95e



Leggings: Zara 19,95e

No comments:

Post a Comment