Friday, April 27, 2012

English please?

I just thought that I might change the language now from Swedish to English so that more people would understand what I'm actually writeing about, since there isn't a translater... :) So here you go! It's more exciteing like this, and I hope you guys like it to. Yesterday I went jewellery-shopping, because I never do that! I'm really lousy at that, the price is so high and I get a better pleasure when I'm buying clothes. But now I intended to invest a little.
  Today it's friday and I went with my gal Emma on a cup of coffee earlier. We had so much fun, both in heels ;). Now im very tired but I guess I can hang on for one Sex and the City-movie... ;) The second one, so nightiee all!
Soon it will be Valpuri's night!
Earrings: Zara 12,95e ( love it when they'r different pair!)
Earrings: H&M 3,95e (perfect for the summer when your reeeally tan ;))
My love <3


No comments:

Post a Comment